F*** Youtube Design

Stuff that does not fit elsewhere and also global news like corona or russki war
Legu
Allie
Allie

F*** Youtube Design

Post by Legu »

Allright im really really pissed off now. Youtube is changing design for the past 2-3 years. And every ***** time they do it, it gets worse. Now they changed it again and this time its so unbelievable bad that i cant even find my channel comments. I cant comment on other users channel either because there is no goddammn optioni for it. For 2 months you could choose between the old and the "fancy super awesome gay" new version. Now you cant. The design automaticaly became new without your permission.
What will happen next? Will they take away the thumb ups/ comment option for videos too? And add flowers and hearts with WE LOVE YOU?
KEN
Special
Special

Re: F*** Youtube Design

Post by KEN »

i saw the message of "all youtube channels will be changed to new designs from blah date"
So i changed it to new gay design to be ready for it..it's really full of shit..they keep screwing up..they even took the star ratings which i think were more cool than "Like"
you could actually give 3,4,5 stars,but with 'like' you're stuck..2012 is really a screw up for internet world.
Legu
Allie
Allie

Post by Legu »

I just dont like when i dont have a choice when it comes to MY PROFILE.
Why cant they just made options like Use new look or use old look? Everybody could be happy. Fags who like the new one can have it and people who wish to have the old one could have it. Also if something works...why change it? I have never seen one single person complaining about the old looks. Thats just so dumb.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

100% agreed, youtube keep fucking changing designs and it keeps going worse every time + bugs.
i can't even see my channel views anymore. i only see subscribers and total upload views.

and who the fuck tought its a really good idea to put light gray text on white background ? i cant see shit.
also you can't change theme colors anymore, its some lame idiotic white and light gray, its just unreadable.
information area is on right side now and its total mess, it has some retarded more / less shits there, i couldnt even find my information at first.

i completely hate this chaotic theme. ..well not completely, i do like the "feed" area. its quite nice, like a timeline that shows what you posted last. latest uploads go there and you can also post some news there, that's alright, but rest is useless.
designer/s of this theme must have been 99% blind