cheat engine forum is useless and full of arrogant pricks

Stuff that does not fit elsewhere and also global news like corona or russki war
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

cheat engine forum is useless and full of arrogant pricks

Post by Sethioz »

exactly what it says, im not registered there as Sethioz (probably they would ban me), but i have posted there under few other names.
asking nicely help with some specific cheat engine function or reporting a problem.
i reported bug with CE 6.1 and got ignored completely .. how nice. i mean at least dark byte could REPLY and say "yes i know" or something, no feedback at all. i even PMed him.

then look at the topics, i ask something like "how can i write this function" (its just example), but retards start TROLLING that topic and post like
"why do you even need that ? "
"omg noob wtf dont know so simple thing" < well NO i dont fucking know if i have never used CE before. im used to PROFESSIONAL tools that use correct computer terms, like "breakpoint, on write" is "find out what writes to this address" in CE. that is not correct term, it describes "breakpoint on write" but it is not a term.
"wtf idiot you dont need to hack online games fu"

i mean .. i didnt ask for any of that. and dark byte allows all of this childish shit. most likely its because to get those fake users on his forum who post shit and then they can brag "oh WOW look i have 3000 posts !!!" .. yeah, 2999 USELESS TROLL posts.

2 most common things are you either get trolled by arrogant pricks or you get ignored.

why even have forum if you only troll and call others idiots and go offtopic all the time ? this is why i always insist everyone to stay in topic, even THIS topic, if someone starts blabbering about something else i will end it. im not gonna reveal my different users on CE forum tho, im sure that one of those pricks will stumble on this topic soon enought.

At the end, noone was born with the knowledge (or well there have been stories that some ppl have knowledge from "previous" life, which i know is true, but cmon thats extremely rare and 99.99% of ppl say its impossible). so instead of calling everyone noob and idiot, they should think that they wasnt born with that knowledge either and there were times when THEY asked help too. even i learned all this by browsing forums and asking questions and this is why i ask help on CE forum too, because im not used to CE and its difficult to find some stuff in there.

NOTE - i don't take anything away from dark byte tho, he have done great work on CE and he DOES give support on his forum, just not always. this topic is mostly about other pricks who start trolling the topics. its just that Dark could end this shit if he sees it and tell them to shut the fuck up if they have nothing useful to post.