False PayPal disputes - Scammers trying to pull money back

Stuff that does not fit elsewhere and generic / global news

False PayPal disputes - Scammers trying to pull money back

Postby Sethioz » Wed May 06, 2015 4:03 pm

This thread is about the scammers who think that they can buy our trainers and then pull the money back by whining some nonsense or not even contacting the support and just lying that they contacted support and got no help. We don't get many of them, but every now and then we get a case or two (maybe like 0-3 per month).

Most common reasons why people do this:

1. They are retarded in head and they did not read our Terms and Conditions.
2. They think they are smart and can pull money back after purchase.
3. They are too dumb to use the trainer, they fail to follow our video tutorials and instructions and fail to read description of trainer and they do not realize which version of game trainer works with, so they whine it is broken.

Regardless of what the case is, we have NO REFUND policy and anyone using our Store has accepted this policy. PayPal also has no refund policy towards digital goods, so what is there to whine? You wanna cheat in game? wanna have that fun? wanna have advantage? this is the risk you gotta take. easy as that. don't wanna risk losing your pennies, then don't buy. nobody forces you to buy anything.

This topic is out here mostly for those idiots who try to pull money back, here are some screenshots to show that PayPal will never give your money back, so stop embarrassing yourself people and deal with your own stupidity.

noob1pp.png

noob2pp.png

As you can see, they lost. I remember one of them whining his ass off in support. He was literally too dumb to read the instructions and thought it is my responsibility to make it work. NOPE! it is customer's responsibility to read instructions.

There was also case where idiot did not understand that we can't release trainer updates instantly, he opened a dispute like 1 hour after he sent the support ticket, while we clearly state that we reply within 72h. Another idiot who failed to read the auto reply from our support that says you get reply within 72h.
So if you been linked here from our support, then bitch slap yourself few times for being stupid and stop whining like a wimp.

We have detailed info about each trainer / mod and a video proof that it works, so if you can't get it to work, it is your own fault for having wrong version of game or doing something else wrong.
And if it IS our fault (it has happend before once or twice), then we will fix the trainer and give you new copy for free, but if you are a piece of shit asshole and open a dispute, we will not give you any support until you close the dispute.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Re: False PayPal disputes - Scammers trying to pull money ba

Postby Sethioz » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Here's one more added to the list, he claimed that he did not authorize the payment, he probably learned that "trick" from some scammer kids who teach people to pull money back from paypal through your bank, by saying you did not authorize the payment, but nowdays even banks check with paypal to make sure it truly was unauthorized payment.
well idiot FAILED.

dwstell62-noob.jpg

Stop being stupid kids, if you don't want to pay for our products, then go get it elsewhere or spend 10 years on learning programming, debugging and reverse engineering and do it yourself.
Scammers never get far in their life, you can abuse the system only few times, then everything gets checked.

On top of that, your legal name will have a black mark on it for good. If you do it through bank, then bank will make a note of it too and so does paypal. If you keep abusing this too many times, they might ban you from the bank + paypal completely for false claims. I hope these examples make you think twice before trying to scam money back.

We are not forcing our products on anyone, we do not have any hidden or automatic payments, everything you do, is YOU and YOU ALONE. There's no need to blame anyone else.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:08 pm

So here's one more idiot who can't read our Terms and Conditions and is too blind and retarded to read the description of trainer and then whines to paypal that he got scammed.

Do you kids even understand what word "scam" means?? Maybe you should look it up on dictionary or wikipedia or something.
Scam means if you sell something that is not real or sell it as something else, all of our products are EXACTLY as described, if you can't read description, you're the moron. there's no scam, this is why paypal is not giving you refunds. You whine like little bitches over your OWN stupidity.

YES i laugh over people like that, cuz you lose your money and get a big FU from us. FUCKING LEARN TO READ!!!

even more i hate the faggots who don't even contact our support, they go straight to paypal to whine, obviously they just wanna scam their money back. SCAM, because they got the product and then want money back. that's STEALING and it's illegal in every country.
Anyway, thanks to paypal's understanding and good support, they never get their money back.

Here's just another example, shame on your scotty boy.

noobsctott-again.PNG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

PayPal good standing, no need for dispute

Postby Sethioz » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Here's something I didn't quite expect, but nevertheless, it's here.
This time PayPal couldn't even bother with the whiny little kids and they simply decided the case in our favor only based on our account history, so you see kids ... we don't scam, we are legit business and sell legit stuff. We have over 10000 sales easy and only very few idiots dispute, PayPal can see that clearly and they consider our account as in good standing and most likely in future they won't take any stupid disputes anymore, here's a screenshot of the email I received about the claim some idiot made:

paypal-good-standing.PNG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:10 am

Yet another dispute where noob thinks he can scam us ...

hopeurnooob.PNG

Kids ... just stop. nobody forced you to buy from us, if you don't like, then don't buy. go make it yourself and stop whining you tramps. We have clearly stated in our Terms and Conditions that we do not refund. Furthermore everyone who has opened a dispute, has NEVER even sent us a support ticket and asked for help ... clearly they have no intention to even sort things out, in fact there is nothing to sort out, only reason they dispute is because they are scammers and want free stuff.
yea well can't get any ..
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:19 pm

one more to the list, noob reported the payment as unauthorized access, but he was clearly too dumb to even use a proxy server .... kids nowdays .. completely brainless.
I mean .. if you don't want our services, THEN FUCK OFFFF .... nobody forces you to buy. They buy and then whine and complain and want to scam money back. just F off kids, go cry to your mommy and daddy for couple of bucks instead. .. easier? yes?

Buyer's name: Delbert Tran
Buyer's email: [email protected]

nooblearncomputeridiot.JPG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 am

Here's one more scammer added to the list ...
mateicraila.JPG

I think problem with people, is their own stupidity, they don't read the description, buy blindly and then whine.
I NEVER buy anything without properly doing the research. It's like if you need a headlight for your real car, go to ebay and search for "car headlight" and buy the first one that pops up, then you whine that "but this headlight is for mercedes, i have audi, wtf is this, i want my money back" ... well DOHHH.
read what you buy people.

Anyway ... fortunetely there are not too many of those out there, but happens every now and then.
There's no need to get pissed off over your own stupidity, just slap yourself and think before you act.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:01 pm

One more to the list ... I don't see why kids keep on doing this. If you keep doing this, your paypal will get limited or even closed if you keep abusing the dispute form for no reason, there's no scam, our software is 100% legit and working, there's no need to be a douchebag.
As you can see from screenshot, PayPal says that considering the account history, they will not debit the account. PayPal finds our account in good standing, so please stop with the false claims, it's not funny.

eleftheroisfotinoob.JPG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Here's yet another case where someone tried pulling the money back via chargeback.
This case was not even up to paypal as the scammer opened the chargeback via his bank and therefore paypal was forced to open a dispute, however he lost the case as he is clearly a scammer and been doing that before. usually banks give you the refund for first few times.

I suggest you kids just stop being jerks, you wouldn't like it either if you make software and then some punks try to scam it for free.
If you don't want to pay for our software, then spend 10 years on learning and do it yourself. simple as that.

chargeback-pp-win.JPG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Another kid who doesn't realize what unauthorized access is, he tried scamming the money back by saying it was unauthorized, but this case was solved before we even had a chance to look at it (in less than 20h).
It's to be expected that kids nowdays have less and less knowledge of how computers work, but funny to see how they keep trying to scam lol

ppdeniedagainlol.JPG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:13 pm

The list keeps growing slowly, here's yet another brainless stupid idiot who tried scamming money back instantly after the payment by filing unauthorized access to his account, but clearly he was too retarded to even use a proxy lol ... I guess kids nowdays don't even know what IP address is, so it's no surprise. The case was DENIED to him in less than 24h. He did that on 2 separate orders and both orders had different account and name on our Store (but paypal was still same, FACEPALM). I really hope paypal bans those scammy dumbasses, they just ruin the online society :(

scammy-noob1.JPG

scammy-noob2.JPG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Fools just keep on coming ... those kind of squeezy lemons should be banned from paypal, they're just being straight up annoying, if you don't want to pay, then go do it yourself. Go grow your own pigs and potatoes for food, go build your own PC, by starting with digging up iron ore, melting it in self made oven...make fire like caveman ..etc. If you don't have 1000 years to do that, then you have to pay to get those things instantly. Simple as that!
nastynoobe.JPG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

julien do / crot paypal scammer BEAWARE!

Postby Sethioz » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Here's another scammer who is pulling money back with the fake "unauthorized" shit.

paypal:
[email protected]

other email:
[email protected]

facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/julien.do.775

IP used during the time of payment:

user agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.99 Safari/537.36

recommended action when spotted:
block any and all transactions, because he will open a dispute and say he did not authorize it. and then report him as scammer.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:35 am

Here's one more scamming piece of trash child:

Buyer's name: Mario Acevedo
Buyer's email: [email protected]
Invoice ID: xxxxx - Miguel Acevedo
Transaction date: 27 December 2016
Transaction amount: 1,70 GBP
Disputed amount: 2,14 USD
IP: 47.154.31.117
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:13 am

Here's an embarrassment that only his mommy could be proud of. turdbrain made 2 purchases and almost instantly tried refunding them by claiming unauthorized access. Paypal literally denied both cases to him within 20 minutes from the claim. I hope that turdshit learns from this and stops being a sour scamming faggotry fuck.
I just hate such low life scum pieces of trashbags. they are the lowest scum on planet!!! if you don't like the service THEN FUCK OFFFF and do it yourself!

It's like going to food store, buying fish and then whining "omg i hate fish" .. fucking don't buy fish then lol.

However this was a clear scam attempt. He bought some random trainers, 2 purchases and then 2 disputes, he just wanted to get some shit on us, but you see the thing is with throwing shit at people like me ... is that i have a powerful fan, i turn it on and shit flies right back at you ;)

turd1e.JPG

turd2e.JPG

..and then he sends email lmfao. fucking piece of trash scammer.
turd3e.JPG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Here's another scamming piece of trash

Name: Subhankar Paul

Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Passwords used by him: