MY FIRST OWNED NOOB

NOTE - This is for educational and informational purposes only !!! proof of what can be done in computer world, be afraid or amazed, choice is yours

MY FIRST OWNED NOOB

Postby Thor~God » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:23 pm

heh i owned a noob whos in my maths class hes a noob so he had to be teached a lesson have look

Thor~God's says (22:45):
???
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:45):
yo man u betta fuck up iiite
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:46):
u beeing all shyt mouth to ma m8s yh u betta watch ur self
Thor~God's says (22:46):
wanna loose msn?
heh
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:46):
wtf is de spost to me
meens
meen*
Thor~God's says (22:47):
il steal your msn account
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:47):
how man u int gor my pass
Thor~God's says (22:47):
dude
im a programmer
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:47):
wtf explaine
Thor~God's says (22:48):
me and most of my friends are computer programmers or hackers
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:48):
man how u hack
Thor~God's says (22:49):
how i hack??
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:49):
dunt do ir lol
tell me blud
why not u insulted me
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:49):
na na man
i gor the rong convo
iite
hmm
is ur name dezzie
Thor~God's says (22:50):
now you suddenly escaping
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:50):
na na man i dunt ger u iiite lol umm is ur name dezzie
Thor~God's says (22:50):
relax man i aint gonna do anything
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:51):
i wont to kick the shyt into him soz man rong convo lol bu still tell me how u hack yhyh
Thor~God's says (22:51):
in a min wait
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:51):
iiiite iiiite blud klkl
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:53):
yo man dunt do de shyt nw lol
Thor~God's says (22:53):
ok
Thor~God's says (22:54):
you just got ownd
Thor~God's says (22:55):
sorry man i dont know who ya are
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:55):
wtf
ownd?
Thor~God's says (22:55):
yes owned
hacked
never speak with people you dont know
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:55):
nigga dont u bee fukin wid me
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:56):
IM GUNNA KICK UR FUKIN ASS IN SKL TOMO
Thor~God's says (22:56):
sure
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:56):
JORDGE
ITS ROSS BEST M8
MATRT
go on kick me in if it makes u happy
MATT
but remember you are the one whos ending up loosing
RYT ANYWAY SO WHAT DID U JUST DO DID U HACK ME
Thor~God's says (22:57):
yes i closed your msn if you log out ur not getting back in
:D
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:57):
GREAT MY MAM IS PHONING MY BRO HE IS A CARDIFF POLICE CHIFE N HE WILL TRACK UR MAN N GER U DUN
Thor~God's says (22:58):
for what
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:58):
MSN*
for getting ownd??
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:58):
4 HACKING
loool
u really are noob arent ya
how old are ya
IT IS AGIANST THE LAW IN THIS COUNTRY
IT IS MATT LOVELESS FROM SCHOOL
its not against the law to be programmer
i kno why ur loveless XD
YH IT IS
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (22:59):
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW COZ ITS ATTEMPTED THEFT
I CAN GER U DUN
N PUT AWAY
Thor~God's says (22:59):
sure man
:P
what ever
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:00):
U DONT BELIVE ME DO U
Thor~God's says (23:00):
if you think you win then your wrong
i have the POWER
so you just shut up and lissen
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:00):
I HAVE THE POWER TO THE POWER TO GER UR ASS DUN 4 ATTEMPTED THEFT
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:01):
LISSTEN TO WA
Thor~God's says (23:01):
sure
il unfreeze ur acc on one condition
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:01):
WATS THA
Thor~God's says (23:01):
do you want me to break your pc??
Thor~God's says (23:02):
tell me who are ya
and btw
show me the law that shows its ILLEGAL to hack
wanna see something that me and my friends do
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:03):
IM MATTHEW LOVELESS FRIEND WITH ROSS MCGREGOR IN YR 11 IN NEWMAN SKL IM ALSO M8S WIV BIG LAURA AND ALX
Thor~God's says (23:03):
ok
show me ur pic
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:04):
DATS THE ONLY 1 OV ME I GOR
Thor~God's says (23:04):
i kno ya
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:04):
GO ON BEBO N GO ON LAURA FOXES N LOOK AT HER FRIENDS
Thor~God's says (23:04):
XD
wanna see something
cool
WA
Thor~God's says (23:05):
wait
give you site
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:06):
WA SITE
Thor~God's says (23:07):
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17 have look and think twice next time
Thor~God's says (23:08):
cyaz
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:08):
WAIT
WA AM I READING
Thor~God's says (23:08):
just look at the image
s
Thor~God's says (23:09):
its a cia or nsa owned
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:09):
WA
Thor~God's says (23:10):
do you know fbi
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:10):
YHYH
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:11):
WA BOUT THEM
Thor~God's says (23:11):
well look at theese pictures and u find that its OWNED fbi
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:12):
SO
I DUNT GER IT
Thor~God's says (23:12):
ARE YOU STUPID
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:13):
WELL AIII I MUST BE LOL
Thor~God's says (23:13):
its hacked GOVERMENT SITE
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:13):
WOW
SO U HACKED THE FBI SITE
Thor~God's says (23:13):
never said that i did
Thor~God's says (23:14):
but i kno someone who did
well i go now cyaz
Thor~God's says (23:15):
arent you gonna say bye
AmPZ-dOgG_Ere/Even thou i walk the valey of the shadow of death i wil fear no mofo 4ur wid me;my gun n my kinfe, they comfort me! says (23:15):
YH MAN BLESS
WTF

OWNED!!!!! haha
Thor~God
User
User

Re: MY FIRST OWNED NOOB

Postby Sethioz » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:28 pm

Where do you dig out those tards from ?
...that tard talks like....like ... like born yesterday or on moon :shock:
I didnt read whole thing .. but man ...how can somebody be THAT stoned ? ..are you sure that this noob wasnt drunk or high or something ?

oh yea and ... not owned lol. ..you owned tht tard in chat, yes...but not really :twisted:
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Thor~God » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:31 pm

yes i owned him with ice.... hahaha hes msn is fucked
NOOBS they talk like that here lol xD
Thor~God
User
User

Postby V » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:11 pm

the pot calling the kettle black :lol:
V
Important
Important

Postby Sethioz » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:12 am

point of this ... pot is black too ...
still not a owning ... V, yo .. x-mas is coming .. u know what that means .. dont you ?
:D
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby V » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:55 am

yeah something big is coming and it ain't xmas it's... ownage that approaches :geek:
V
Important
Important

Return to Owned / Hacked