Test Drive Unlimited 2 (TDU2 / TDU 2) - Hacks, Hacking and Modding
From Knowledge Database
| Article is Not Completed / Updating|
This Article is either not completed or under constant updating. If you wish to add or correct something in/to this article, then contact article author or one of the moderators (see on main page)
- This article may contain out of date information.
News / Updates
- 19.march.2013 Open All Roads Trainer have been released
- Latest TDU2 trainers can be found HERE (v034b16 - 19.03.2013)
- Casino money hack works with the latest patch (15 jun 2011) (see below in the list)
- All trainers i have made work with "explo v027" (latest at 10 dec 2011)
NOTE - duo the update on 05 May 2011, it seems that most hacks are not working. However there is a bypass. there are sideeffects, but all the DLC cars are still free !
TDU2 Update v034 build 16 (v034b16) blocks usage of hack tools, however I have already found a bypass. I will not publish the bypass because of the increasing number of rip-offers New Ultimate Stats editor have been released that works with v034b16 without getting "cheater detected" message
SaveGame - always backup your savegame before using any of these hacks !
- Hack discussion and hack development is located on the forum
- Hack Discussion
- Mod Discussion
- If you have any questions regarding this article, post them into that topic
- Lot of TDU2 game files have been encrypted and also compressed, which makes it harder to hack and mod, but there are methods of extracting and decrypting them.
Steam users read this
- This is for steam users only, if you do not play tdu2 via steam, skip this part.
- Based on steamcommunity, VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) is active in TDU2. This means you will be VAC banned by steam if you are using any of the hacks.
- This can be bypassed by closing "steam.exe" and "GameOverlayUI.exe" after game has been launched, by using windows task manager or process explorer
- Play without steam - download a copy of tdu2 from torrents or optain one from friend who has the PC Download version. use your cd-key to play.
Available / Known Hacks
- These hacks have been tested by me (Sethioz) and they work 100%
NOTE - this list might be not up to date.
- 1. Unlimited money / casino money
- 2. Time / Timer
- 3. All cars
- 4. Tune all cars beyond level 4
- 5. Paint / Stick all cars
- 6. Ghost mode - no collisions with traffic or other players
- 7. Mass driver - pushes other players away
- 8. Movements - allows to move avatar and vehicles in any direction, including jumping
- 9. Teleporting - allows to teleport vehicles and avatar (outside the house too)
- 10. Dirt manipulations - allows to control the color and level of dirt on vehicles
- 11. Handling hacking / editing (handling editor) - everything possible
- DLC yes/no
- Dampers front
- Dampers rear
- Engine displacement CC
- Front DownForce
- Front rideheight
- Front wheels offset
- Front wheels width
- Gearbox type
- Grip 1
- Grip 2
- Grip 3
- Grip 4
- Grip 5
- Grip 6
- Group (type?)
- Handling difficulty
- HorsePower BHP
- Max Power @ RPM
- Max RPM
- Min RPM
- Model Name
- Model Name
- Model Name
- Name of vehicle
- Number of Gears
- Number of doors
- Offroad Dirt Tyres Type
- Offroad grass tyres type
- RPM min to max speed
- Rear DownForce
- Rear rideheight
- Rear wheels offset
- Rear wheels width
- Rideheight max
- Rideheight max
- Road Grip 1
- Road Grip 2
- Road Grip 3
- Road Grip 4
- Road Grip 5
- Shift time down
- Shift time up
- Some downforce
- Suspension stiffness front
- Suspension stiffness rear
- Torque @ RPM
- Torque NM (acc)
- Traction control
- Traction control hyper
- Tyre Type
- Tyre Type
- Version name
- Weight / Mass
- Wet friction %
- Wheels / Rims (default)
- Wheels weight
- Wheels weight
- Win Points
- Windows type yes/no
- Wings end speed
- Wings open time
- Wings start speed
- track name
- traction control off
- traction control sport
- wheels/body offset
- 9. Dirt / Mud hack (changes wheel and body colors)
- There are more small hacks that have not been listed here.
DLC 2 version 034 build 16 trainers
- Same as Ultimate Stats Editor with added feature to be able to see the current stat values - Created and Written by Sethioz, updated by 7Ds to show values
- Opens all roads on both islands, Hawaii and Ibiza. - Changes are saved into savegame
- This trainer has only few options available for testing, but shows the full interface of trainer - Handling Difficulty - this is visual effect only - DriveTraine switcher - change any car to FWD, RWD or 4WD - Gear Shift Timings - instant gear shift times on vehicles that take ages to change gears - Wings - change the time it takes for wings to open / close or open / close speed limit, only on certain vehicles - Rims - on certain vehicles, you can change rims. - Full trainer is available HERE
- More like an experimental exploiter than trainer, this gadget allows players to steal other players ID/Profile temporarily. It only works on players who are in same session with trainer user. They get complete control over their chat and sometimes it can cause others to teleport to user of trainer or teleports user of trainer to other players.
- This trainer gives player the ability to modify over 50 different stat lines for any vehicle, including bikes. - This trainer now works with v034 build 16 without giving the message "cheater detected"
- Gives player ability to turn vehicle into a ghost, driving thru traffic and players or drive only thru traffic and push away other players without colliding with them, while other players see you colliding with them.
- This trainer allows player to change his/her name to any custom string. Allows usage of characters that are not accepted by TDU2 by default.
- Allows player to change any vehicle's price for easy money gain.
- This trainer allows tuning of any vehicle from level 0 to level 255. New and easy to use interface, making it easier and faster than before.
DLC 2 version 031 build 15 trainers
- This trainer gives player the ability to modify over 50 different stat lines for any vehicle, including bikes.
- This trainer allows you to change your profile name. Works online and all other players will see the name change.
DLC 2 trainers
- This trainer works with DLC2 v025 build 12. Allows player to adjust any vehicle price
- This trainer works with DLC2 v025 build 12 and allows player to adjust any vehicle's weight. Weight reduction improves acceleration, braking and handling.
- This trainer allows player to edit Speed limit, Acceleration and RPM (revolutions per minute) limits
- This trainer allows player to switch between 3 types of drivetrain
FWD - Front Wheel Drive AWD - 4WD - All Wheel Drive / Four Wheel Drive RWD - Rear Wheel Drive
- This trainer allows player to adjust gearbox related statistics
Final drive ratio Number of gears from 1 to 8 Gear ratios from 1 to 8 Gear shift timings - allows instant gear changes on any vehicle
- This trainer has multiple features
Offroad ability for any vehicle Paintability for any vehicle Stickability for any vehicle Weight adjusting for any vehicle Price adjusting for any vehicle
DLC 1 trainers
- This list is old and completely out of date. Old trainers cannot be used online anymore.
- Level 10 Tuning trainer
- Dirt add / removal trainer
- Casino Money trainer
- Ghost Vehicle Trainer
- Level 20 Tuning trainer
- Herbie Trainer
- Super Ferrari 599 GTO trainer
- Super Lancia Stratos (NGO Edition) trainer
- KARR / KITT trainer
for complete list of hacks and trainers for sale.
- Since car hacks are complicated duo the update, i can make them for you, however it won't be free
- I have opened experimental Shop where you can get the following:
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 Hacks Shop
- Any car
- Ferrari tuning
- Custom paint / stickers on any car
- In-game money
Note Dodge Viper ACR, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Ferrari 599XX, HotRod, Ferrari Italia Racing School Asphalt Mercedes-Benz SL65 Black Edition are still not working with newest patch. Those cars will turn into Ford Mustang Fastback "Miami" when new testdrive2.exe (patched) is present
order and then email me your savegame folder
- in win7/vista located in C: \Users\Sethioz\Documents\ Eden Games\Test Drive Unlimited 2\savegame
put it into zip or rar and send it to admin©sethioz.co.uk if folder is too big, leave out "STICKERS" folder. it is located /savegame/playername/ STICKERS
add your transaction ID as subject. or send from email you used to donate from.
i can't give exact time on how long it will take, but you will have it within week for sure. depending on when i check the mail and have time for it. should take less than 2 days.
add any additional info you think is relevant (some packages there come with a color choice on unpaintable cars, specify colors in email)
Downloads / Tools
- TDU2 universal launcher (online and offline modes available)
- This tool is made by Knyazev @ http://i-knyazev.ru/
- TDU2 Universal Launcher v0.3b - from Knowledge Database
- TDU2 Universal Launcher v1.5 - from Knowledge Database
- TDU2 Universal Launcher v3.0 or latest
- If you are beginner then you should first read all or some of the following articles:
- Basic Game Hacking
- Unlimited Ammo Hack
- Time Hacking
- Finding Unknown Values
Using old TestDrive2.exe
NOTE - Duo the DLC2 update it is not possible to go online with older TestDrive2.exe anymore. It will give "servers not available" error. It can only be used with Universal Launcher with offline mode.
- Method 1
- Replace the TestDrive2.exe and use custom / universal launcher (see downloads)
- Method 2
- Launch the uplauncher.exe or for steam users press "play".
- wait until uplauncher have done the check and "play" button is ready (do not press)
- Now replace the new TestDrive2.exe with the older one and click "play" in uplauncher
Cars - all cars available
NOTE - this hack was patched in the update that was released few hours ago. however it still works with older testdrive2.exe up to version 097 it still works
- This hack allows player to get any car, including DLC (downloadable content) and pre-order cars
- It can be done by using a memory editor, see Basic Game Hacking for more info on how to use memory tools.
- Every car has an unique 2, 3 or 4 digit ID, this can be changed in order to get other vehicle.
- This example shows how to change Audi S5 Coupe into Ferrari FXX Evoluzione by using Audi S5 Coupe and Audi RS6 Avant
- Go to garage and select Audi S5 Coupe
- Search for 350 using 2 bytes
- Go to garage and select Audi RS6 Avant
- Filter for 393
- There will be about 10 addresses, second one from last should be right (it may change depending on OS and PC used)
- Here is example of the address
- Now it is needed to change the value to Ferrari FXX, which is 436
- Go to garage and then exit
- Now player will be driving Ferrari FXX
- Restart game in order to get a correct name and statistics for Ferrari
- In order to get any car, it is needed to replace any car with the desired car from the list below.
DLC 2 Vehicles
1513 - Ducati Desmosedici RR (mA1) 1515 - Ducati Diavel Carbon (mA1) 6668 - Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo (mA2)
269 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 419 - Ferrari F599XX 409 - Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 1019 - Ferrari 250 GTO 1022 - Ferrari F40 398 - Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
Finished cars (100% working)
- These are fully driveable cars, including all these:
- Normal cars
- DLC cars
- Pre-order cars
- Club cars
- Racing school cars
- Opponent cars
- Hidden cars
102 - AC Cobra 427 105 - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione 411 - Alfa Romeo 8C Spider 389 - Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent 408 - Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglia verde 635 - Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglia verde Racing School Asphalt 345 - Ariel Atom 300 Supercharged 424 - Ariel Atom 500 V8 385 - Ascari A10 427 - Ascari KZ1 R Limited Edition 395 - Aston Martin DB9 Coupe 110 - Aston Martin DB9 Volante 655 - Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black Edition 386 - Aston Martin DBS Coupe 431 - Aston Martin One-77 390 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage 656 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition 112 - Aston Martin V8 Vantage 623 - Aston Martin V8 Vantage Racing School Asphalt 604 - Audi Q7 V12 "Chris" 638 - Audi Q7 V12 Racing School Dirt 348 - Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro 657 - Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro - TDU2 Inuit Edition 442 - Audi R8 Coupe 5.2 FSI quattro 343 - Audi R8 Quattro R Tronic 432 - Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI quattro 660 - Audi RS5 Coupe 393 - Audi RS6 Avant 374 - Audi S3 350 - Audi S5 Coupe 622 - Audi S5 Racing School Asphalt 379 - Audi TT RS Roadster 322 - Audi TTS Coupe 353 - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 370 - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport 650 - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Sang Bleu 651 - Bugatti Veyron Centenaire 661 - Bugatti Veyron Super Sport 314 - Buggy V8 420 - Caterham CSR 260 71 - Caterham Superlight R500 378 - Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 621 - Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Racing School Classic 405 - Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 659 - Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Special Edition 242 - Chevrolet Corvette C1 1957 269 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 421 - Citroen 2 CV 321 - Dodge Charger SRT8 440 - Dodge Charger SRT8 Police Hawaii 392 - Dodge Charger SRT8 Police Ibiza 114 - Dodge Viper SRT10 441 - Dodge Viper SRT10 Police Hawaii 412 - Dodge Viper SRT10 Police Ibiza 639 - Dodge Viper SRT10 Racing School Asphalt 409 - Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 300 - Dodge Charger RT 298 - Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole 633 - Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole Racing School Classic 369 - Ferrari 430 Scuderia 396 - Ferrari 430 Scuderia Spider 16M 391 - Ferrari 458 Italia 625 - Ferrari 458 Italia Racing School Asphalt 317 - Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 652 - Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano China Edition 434 - Ferrari 599 GTO 1027 - Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 663 - Ferrari 612 Sessanta 387 - Ferrari California 326 - Ferrari Dino 246 GTS 1030 - Ferrari Enzo 436 - Ferrari FXX "Evoluzione" 419 - Ferrari 599XX 117 - Ford GT 371 - Ford Mustang Fastback 601 - Ford Mustang Fastback "Miami" 502 - Ford Mustang Fastback Racing School Classic 443 - Ford Mustang GT 662 - Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 384 - Ginetta F400 365 - Gumpert Apollo sport 367 - Hot Rod 311 - Hummer H3 388 - Jaguar D-type 219 - Jaguar E-Type Coupe 631 - Jaguar E-Type Coupe Racing School Classic 397 - Jaguar XKR 653 - Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack 383 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition 609 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition "Solar Crown" 626 - Koenigsegg CCXR Edition Racing School Asphalt 355 - Lancia Delta integrale evoluzione 500 - Lancia Delta integrale Racing School Classic 358 - Lancia Stratos Groupe 4 376 - Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 634 - Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Racing School Dirt 400 - Lotus 2-Eleven 380 - Lotus Esprit S3 501 - Lotus Esprit S3 Racing School Classic 402 - Lotus Evora 607 - Lotus Evora "Solar Crown" 430 - McLaren MP4-12C 206 - Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing 608 - Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing "Solar Crown" 381 - Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series 606 - Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series "Outlaw" 503 - Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series Racing School Asphalt 375 - Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG 637 - Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG Racing School Dirt 204 - Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG 603 - Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG "Tess" 415 - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 605 - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722s "Stuart" 410 - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss 401 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 404 - Nissan 370Z 658 - Nissan 370Z Optional Parts 403 - Nissan GT-R 624 - Nissan GT-R Racing School Asphalt 115 - Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster 413 - Pagani Zonda Cinque 368 - Pagani Zonda F 630 - Pagani Zonda F Racing School Asphalt 414 - Pagani Zonda Roadster F 654 - Pagani Zonda Tricolore 425 - RUF RGT 426 - RUF RK Spyder 428 - RUF Rt 12 423 - RUF Turbo 216 - Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe 361 - Spyker C12 Zagato 429 - Spyker C8 Aileron 437 - Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder 351 - Spyker D8 Peking-to-Paris 332 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI 207 - TVR Sagaris 422 - Volkswagen Beetle 372 - Volkswagen Golf 6 323 - Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI 602 - Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI "Ryan" 636 - Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI Racing School Dirt 280 - Wiesmann Roadster MF3
316 - Abarth Grande Punto S2000 275 - Alfa Brera 331 - Alfa Romeo Coupe 33 Stradale 106 - Ascari KZ1 357 - Audi Quattro S1 394 - Audi S5 Cabriolet 344 - BMW M3 Coupe 346 - BMW M6 Convertible 417 - Bristol Fighter T 240 - Cadillac XLR-V 352 - Chevrolet C6-R 366 - Chevrolet C6-R TS 362 - Chevrolet Camaro Concept 218 - Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 330 - Chrysler 300C Police 231 - Chrysler 300C SRT8 - almost finished 360 - Dodge Challenger Concept 276 - Dodge Challenger RT 407 - Dodge Challenger SE 377 - Dodge Challenger SRT8 435 - Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible 359 - Enzo 364 - F2004 333 - Ferrari 365 GTB4 Competizione 327 - Ferrari 512 TR 342 - Ferrari 575 GTC 338 - Ferrari F40 LM 244 - Ferrari F430 349 - Ferrari F50 340 - Ferrari GTB4 Daytona Coupe 373 - Ford Escort RS Cosworth 382 - Ford Mustang V6 Premium - almost finished 319 - Ford Shelby GT500 399 - Ford Shelby GT500KR 293 - Ginetta Supercharged GTS Prototype 2005 310 - Hummer H1 Alpha 315 - Hummer H2 229 - Jaguar XJ220 324 - Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 228 - Koenigseg CCR 433 - Koenigsegg Agera 356 - KTM X-Bow 281 - Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary 354 - Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 336 - Lamborghini Gallardo Police 339 - Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 318 - Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT 337 - Lancia Delta S4 Competition 235 - Lotus Esprit V8 406 - Lotus Exige Cup 260 213 - Lotus Sport Exige 240R 335 - Maserati GranTurismo 341 - Maserati MC12 Corsa 230 - Mazda 306 - McLaren F1 GT 279 - McLaren F1 GTR 278 - Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR 398 - Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series 205 - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 416 - Saleen S5S Raptor 116 - Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Competition 221 - Shelby GT500 418 - Shelby Series 2 208 - TVR Ruscan S 312 - Volkswagen Race Touareg 2 438 - Volkswagen Touareg V8 TDI
- Not complete list
2001 - 4 door sedan 1 2002 - 4 door sedan 2 2003 - 4 door sedan 3 2004 - 4 door sedan 4 2010 - SUV 1 2011 - SUV 2 2012 - SUV 3 2013 - SUV 4 2014 - Minivan 2016 - firetruck 2017 - 4 door pick-up truck 2018 - Pick Up 2 2019 - Pick Up 3 2020 - some truckR 1 2021 - flat truck, with cones at back 2022 - some truck 2023 - noseless truck - HCICK 2024 - some white SUV 2025 - truck - fox streetwear 2026 - TruckR 2 2027 - TruckR 3 2028 - schoolbus short 2029 - Bus 2 2030 - Bus 3 2031 - broken taxi cadillac cts gray 2032 - broken hawaii normal police car 2033 - limousine with broken windows 2034 - 4x4 with surf board 3001 - Ibiza Low A 3002 - Ibiza Ambulance 3003 - Ibiza Bus 3004 - Ibiza Firetruck 3005 - Ibiza High A 3006 - Ibiza Medium A 3007 - Ibiza Medium B 3009 - Ibiza Police 3010 - Ibiza Tractor 3011 - Ibiza Truck A 3012 - Ibiza Van 3013 - Ibiza Low B 3014 - Ibiza Taxi
NOTE - uncompleted cars will most likely be in the game upon release of DLC. They are driveable and has unique handling however those cars have no models, they all look like Lancia Integrale with messed up wheels. all traffic cars are driveable, but may cause game to crash and other bugs
Special thanks to RareDragon
Painting / Sticking any car
NOTE - can now be done using trainer avialable in the shop
- Follow cars hack first
- Buy a new car or use unwanted car
- Change that car into the car you wish to paint / stick
- Now that car is paintable / stickable
NOTE - car will not be paintable / stickable after game has been rebooted
Tuning up to Level 255 / Tune any vehicle
- This hack allows player to tune any car in the game, including Ferrari's and club cars
- Follow cars hack first
- Using car swap hack
- In this example Ferrari Enzo has been tuned up
- Selected is Ferrari Enzo
- Now Ferrari Enzo has been changed into any other tuneable vehicle (for example Audi RS6 Avant)
- Next steps might not be necessary, it might be possible to tune RS6 now, if so, tune it and change back to Enzo
- Game has been quitted
- Game has been started
- Now Audi RS6 Avant has been tuned up to desired level (for example level 4)
- Audi RS6 Avant has been changed back to Ferrari Enzo
- Game has been quitted
- Game has been started
- Now Ferrari Enzo is tuned to level 4
- Using memory editor and not tuning shop
- In this example is used Cheat Engine 6.1
- Once you have located car in memory (followed the car hack)
- Now it is needed to click on "memory view" in Cheat Engine
- Right click on the memory area and select "go to address"
- Enter the car address (address that changes car, explained in car hack)
- Now from there, 5th row below car address, is the tuning slots
- See this image for details
- First three bytes change tuning in the following order - acceleration - speed - braking
- First byte (00) is acceleration, then comes speed and then braking
- In this example picture, Ferrari 430 Scuderia has been tuned to level 5 (acceleration, speed and braking)
- It is needed to change the tuning following these values:
00 - Tuning level 0 01 - Tuning level 1 02 - Tuning level 2 03 - Tuning level 3 04 - Tuning level 4 05 - Tuning level 5
- This method works on latest (04 november 2011) explo v027 build 11 patch
- In this example is used Cheat Engine
- Car has been tuned to level 01 top speed (rest are 0)
- this is done just to make search easier
- Now it is needed to change search type to "array of bytes"
- Value / Array of bytes to be search is following:
- Where first 00 is acceleration, 01 is top speed and last 00 is braking.
- For example if vehicle is tuned to level 1 (all). then array of bytes would be 010101
- Now vehicle has been tuned one more level (any). here is used top speed again
- Now it is needed to filter for 000200
- If still too many addresses, filter more by tuning vehicle and filtering accordingly
- Found address's value should be change to desired value
- This is only proof of concept and i will not give out information on how to make it permanent (all changes will go back to level 4 after loading game again).
NOTE - Tuning levels past 4 will not be saved if later, than 097 patch is present then tuning level goes back to 4 (if player has tuning level 5 or better cars in garage they turn back to 4)
NOTE 2 - it is not only visual tuning, cars do get faster and better.
- Ferrari Enzo's top speed goes from 329km/h to 341km/h
- Ferrari Italia goes from 329km/h to 351km/h
- Gumpert Apollo goes from 375km/h to 392km/h (probably more on best straight)
- Ferrari 430 Scuderia on level 4 goes up to 351km/h, on level 5 it goes up to 355km/h
- These cars have been tested by myself (Sethioz)
Unlimited Money / Casino Money
- This can be done by following Unlimited Ammo Hack
- Except that instead of ammo, user will be searcing for the amount of the money.
- Example: if player has 303500 money in tdu2, then searched is "303500" using 4 bytes
- Now player has to lose or gain some money, lets say user bought an item and now has 303000 left
- Now is filtered for "303000" still using 4 bytes
- User will end up with about 3-5 addresses, all of them can be changed to desired value
- Same method works for Casino Money
Casino Money with Explo patch
- This method works with the latest patch (15 june 2011)
- It was discovered by Sethioz's forum user bconti
- This can be done by following Unlimited Ammo Hack
- Go into the casino
- Go into slot machines (was tested on slot machines on the left from the entrance door)
- Search for the amount of money that slot machines shows
- for example when starting then you have 4500
- Search for 4500
- play and either win or lose, then filter for what you have
- Player ends up with 2 addresses (might be more or less)
- All of them have to be changed to the desired amount
- Now exit the slot machine
Note: amount of money does not show up on the slot machine itself, player gets the money after exiting the slot machine it might be possible that it changes back if player plays another round on slot machine after changing the money
* Method 1 (untested)
- First see Time Hacking
- This hack works for timer that increases from 00.00.00
- Following values are not exact, "range" search/filter have to be used
32 = 709933056 (4bytes) 25 = 210295296 (4bytes) 22 = 0 (4bytes)
- For example if timer says 00.32.00, then searched is "range" from "500000000" to "900000000" using "4 bytes"
- There will be more than 1 address after search, start freezing them to see which one freezes the timer.
- Once right address has been found, change it to 8 bytes and insert the following value to get 00.00.00 on timer:
* Method 2
- First see Time Hacking
- 4 bytes search type is used
- searched is unknown value
- increases/decreases is used in order to filter
- for example if timer is 00.00.00, value is not 0
- if timer goes up, value increases (search increased)
- after increased you can restart the event and once timer starts running, search decreased
- keep filtering according to what happens to time until right address has been found
NOTE - if this hack is used anywhere, then after finish line is crossed, it seems like game is stuck if challenge was 01.00.00 long, then you must unfreeze timer and wait for 1 minute for results
NOTE2 - if using time hack online, then 00.00.00 will not be uploaded into leaderboards, 00.00.01 have to be used
- TDU2 files can be decrypted by using tdudec (see this article for usage of tdudec)
- tdudec was made to decrypt tdu files, not tdu2, which means it is not yet possible to decrypt savegames
Extracting .big and .map files
- QuickBMS can be used to extract .big and .map files with the tdu2 specific script.
- Open QuickBMS and follow the instructions given be QuickBMS
- Here is the QuickBMS script that can be used to extract .big and .map files
- This has to be put inside of .bms file (or any file will do, even without extension) and then it can be opened by QuickBMS
IDString "XMBF" Open FDDE big 1 Endian big GetDString DUMMY 12 Get OFFS long GoTo OFFS Get DUMMY long Get NUMHASHES long Get HASHOFFSET long Math HASHOFFSET += OFFS Get NUMFILEREC long Get FILERECOFFSET long Math FILERECOFFSET += OFFS If NUMHASHES != NUMFILEREC CleanExit EndIf For I = 0 < NUMHASHES GoTo HASHOFFSET Get HASH1 long Get HASH2 long String NAME p= "%08X%08X.bin" HASH1 HASH2 SavePos HASHOFFSET GoTo FILERECOFFSET Get FILESIZE long Get DUMMY long # compression? Get FILEOFFSET long SavePos FILERECOFFSET Math MEMSIZE = FILESIZE Math MEMSIZE x 4 Log MEMORY_FILE FILEOFFSET MEMSIZE 1 If MEMSIZE != FILESIZE Math MEMSIZE -= 4 GetVarChr TMP MEMORY_FILE MEMSIZE long Math TMP ^= 0xD7A8E2D4 PutVarChr MEMORY_FILE MEMSIZE TMP long EndIf FileXOR "\xD7\xA8\xE2\xD4" Log NAME 0 FILESIZE MEMORY_FILE FileXOR "" Next I
Sorting Extracted Files
- Once all files have been extracted, files have no actual names. for example "12E86770FB0AAC6C.bin" should be "m_ca_b_pant_00.bnk" located in "euro/bnk/avatar/clothes/casino/" folder.
- .cmd file is made (.bat should work too, but untested) and content of that .cmd file is as follows:
@echo off for /F "tokens=1*" %%A in (sorted.txt) do if exist %%A.bin ( md "%%~pB" & move %%A.bin %%B)
- .cmd file can be created out of any .txt file by renaming it. see Command Line Interpreter if you do not know how to rename file extension without seeing it in windows explorer.
- Now a list is needed where is specified which file is which, this can be downloaded from Knowledge Database. This package also includes a premade "sorter.cmd"
- sorter.rar is extracted now
- sorter.cmd and sorted.txt have been placed in the folder with all the extracted files
- sorter.cmd is double-clicked
- now it is needed to wait until it finishes (this may take 10 minutes or longer)
NOTE - sorted.txt is not complete, it will be updated in near future this means it will probably not rename and move all of your files yet
Vehicle Rims Values
Ford Shelby GT 500 KR - 379 Mercedes Benz 63 ML - 262 Police Vipers - 304 Subaru Impreza - 221 VolksWagen Beetle - 314 Hummer H3 200 Koenigsegg CCXR Racing School 271 Audi Q7 Inuit 463 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport 468 Buggy1 V8 201 Ferrari FXX 381 Aston Martin DBS Carbon 461 Chevrolet Camaro Synergy 465 Gumper Apollo 277 Jaguar XKR speedpack 459 Dodge Charger RT 188 Lancia Delta 242 Pagani Zonda Tricolore 460 Ariel Atom 500 v8 316 Lotus 2-eleven 291
- These exploits are kept private by Sethioz and 7Ds due the chaotic potential of these exploits.
Game Client Crash in Visual Range
- This exploit causes game client to crash with cricital error. This hack / exploit is private for now. We have confirmed that it works and crashes everyone in your visual range.
Game Client Crash within friends list
- This exploit crashes everyone in exploiter's friends list, no matter where they are located. They can be even on another island.
Savegame corruption within friends list
- This exploit causes savegame to corrupt within exploiter's friends list. It is almost same as the Client crash exploit. First game client crashes and whenever victim/s launch game again and try loading the game, it will crash again or won't load the game anymore.
Sethioz 14:08, 23 March 2011 (UTC)